To introduce a product in the form of a platform designed to sell online courses to markets with high potential for business development in the form of the United States and Denmark.
Purpose and planned effect of the project:
The company expects that as part of the internationalization process:
- Acquire the foreign markets of Denmark and the US
- Achieve export revenue in the Danish market
- Achieve export revenue in the US market
- By 2024, the company will develop the experience it has so far in offering products to foreign customers – by using the consulting services identified in the project
- Establish new international contacts and expand the customer base, which will allow further foreign expansion into additional foreign markets.
Measurable effects of project implementation:
– Number of internationalization business models prepared for implementation – 1;
– Number of new markets (countries) where the applicant has achieved readiness to start selling products – 2;
– Number of organized channels for handling business processes to be implemented in target markets – 3.
Value of the project:
The total value of the project is – PLN 758,418.00 (in words: seven hundred and fifty-eight thousand four hundred and eighteen zlotys 00/100)
European Funds contribution:
Project subsidy constituting de minimis aid – PLN 524,110.00 (in words: five hundred and twenty-four thousand one hundred and ten zlotys 00/100)
01.11.2022 – 31.12.2023